Comprehensive Denture Services in North Battleford
We offer all of the denture services you’re looking for
We love seeing the difference properly fitting and comfortable dentures can make for our patients. Not only do they help them smile with more confidence and improve their self-confidence, but they also help them live without dental pain and start enjoying their favorite foods again.
Some of our patients come to us with missing or damaged teeth, oral pain, or other dental issues. In some cases, our patients are simply looking for a smile overhaul to boost their confidence and create a brighter, more beautiful smile. No matter what brings our clients to us, we commit ourselves to find them a solution that accomplishes the goals they have for their smile.
Do you want to learn more about all your denture options? Book an appointment with our denturists in North Battleford who will walk you through the process and answer any questions you might have.
Restore Your Smile
Follow these general instructions to care for your dentures:
- See your denturist for checkups to maintain your dentures and oral cavity
- New dentures may take some time to get used to when speaking and eating. Reading aloud will help you navigate speech and taking smaller bites and chewing slowly will help you become comfortable eating.
- Although inserting and removing your dentures may require some practice, dentures should not be inserted by biting them into place
- Giving your oral tissues time to rest is important. You may or may not want to sleep with your dentures, depending on your comfort level.
- Acrylic can become brittle if it is allowed to dry out so always keep your dentures hydrated with water when they are not in your mouth
- Over time, clasps on partial dentures may need to be tightened or checked for fit
- If you experience any issues with your dentures, make an appointment at Battlefords Denture Care clinic so we can help you with your denture needs
Book your consultation today!
What do denturists do?
Denturists are dental care professionals with training in designing, constructing, and repairing dentures. They are also trained to examine patients who are missing some or all of their teeth or are experiencing other dental issues that dentures might solve.
Are denturists doctors?
Denturists are not doctors. They are highly-skilled dental professionals who undergo training in the aesthetic design, creation, care, and application of dentures.
Can anyone practice denturism?
In the province of Saskatchewan, denturists must be licensed by the Denturist Society of Saskatchewan to practice. This means they must attend an accredited school to complete their diploma, then apply and pass the Denturist Society of Saskatchewan’s written and practical exams.